Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Slight Reprieve

Integra Hellsing
    Integra Hellsing

Character sheet
    Name:: Axzirititiritya Nartntita
    Class:: Night Class

A Slight Reprieve Empty A Slight Reprieve

Post by Integra Hellsing Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Sephiroth walks off the path a little, and sits down on a rock, sighing as he does. "D*mn junglish island." he grumbles as he tosses a rock off to the side, it rolling down into the crystal clear stream that is below.

Lucrecia walked towards Sephiroth, and she tapped him on his shoulder. "Re E's Milnaley Lnaclahd yht fru sekrd oui pa?" Lucrecia asked.

Sephiroth turns around, surprised that someone came up to him, and pulls Masamune out of its sheathe a little bit. "Go aw-...oh.... I’m sorry..." he says, as he sees Lucrecia and puts Masamune away. Sephiroth, not knowing what she is saying, tries to figure out what she is trying to tell him. He then points at his chest, "Sephiroth....."

Lucrecia smiled. "Hi I'm Lucrecia Crescent." Lucrecia said. She knows some main language but she never tried it before. So she stood there taking seeing that he needed help on Al Bhed. "Ok if I said Lyh fa ku du Pacyet dukadran I mean can we go to Besaid together." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth is awestruck, seeing as she can speak both basic and Al Bhed. He stammers, "H..Hello.... I’m Sephiroth.....and yes.....i understand..." Sephiroth, never having met someone besides Kai, is confused, and doesn’t know what to do.

"Lyh oui ramb sa fedr cusadrehk E mucd so kih yht ed'c jano cbaleym du sa E tnubbat eh dra fydan pid E lyh'd cfes." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth is confused yet again, not knowing what she said. "I dont know what you said...can you show me with your hands and body what you want?" he asks as simply as he can, not knowing the full extent of her knowledge of Basic.

Lucrecia showed that she doesn't have her weapon and pointed at the water and she is charading swimming.

Sephiroth, getting the gist of what she is trying to say, stands up. "So you lost your gun in the water.... and since your asking me I’m gonna take it that you cant swim," he says, “and that you need my help to get it out of the water...." Sephiroth looks down at the stream and sighs.
    Integra Hellsing
    Integra Hellsing

Character sheet

A Slight Reprieve Empty Re: A Slight Reprieve

Post by Integra Hellsing Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:19 pm

"La kor um znudi ert pcesg uw ayo mnyyd ud semd tilu ert nyca dykidnih." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth looks at Lucrecia, confused again. "Riiight...." he says, not know what Lucrecia just said, and turns around towards the stream. "Alright...time to get started...." he adds as he takes a step down the slight downgrade, “be careful, the ground isn’t as supportive as it should be and you might trip and fall down into the stream. Then we would have a real problem."

"Yg." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth takes a couple of steps, and gets his balance, finding his way down to the stream easily. Sephiroth then turns around to look at Lucrecia, "Are you coming down?" he asks, waiting for her, and motioning with his arms if she doesn’t understand that Basic.

Lucrecia nodded she thought it was better for her nod her head she started coming down and stood on the ground below. Lucrecia pointed at the gun that is glistening below.

Sephiroth turns his head to look at the gun underneath the water. "That gun is so going to need to be cleaned...." he said as he walks over to the edge of the stream. Sephiroth then looks up and down the stream, calculating the speed and strength of the current, and walks a bit ahead of the gun, and jumps in, the current taking Sephiroth right to the gun. Sephiroth gets a hold on it, and comes up to the surface, climbing up onto the bank of the stream. "D*mn that water is cold...." he exclaimed.

Lucrecia is watching Sephiroth and she got into her purse she carries and take out a towel and facecloth. She is worried about Sephiroth; so much she wanted him to be safe.

Sephiroth turns around, facing Lucrecia and seeing her holding a towel and a facecloth, “Got it.." he says as he hold it out. Sephiroth walks over to Lucrecia, shivering as he does. "Here you go...try not to lose it again alright?" he says as he holds it out for her to take.

Lucrecia takes the gun while she holds out a towel for Sephiroth to use. "Dryhg oui vun kaddehk so kih vun sa." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth takes the towel and dries himself off. "Thank you....and i supposed you just thanked me for getting your gun for you......right?..." he asked. Sephiroth finishes drying himself and folds the towel, handing it back to Lucrecia.

Lucrecia nodded and is happy that Sephiroth understood her. She really wanted to make sure that she becomes friends with Sephiroth.

Sephiroth smiles and looks up at the sky through the green leaves of the trees. "Very nice day outside.... yet the water is still ice cold...." he says. Sephiroth walks back over to the steep climb back to the path. "Is there something else that you need? Do you need help to get back up to the path?" has asks in a polite tone.
    Integra Hellsing
    Integra Hellsing

Character sheet

Post by Integra Hellsing Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:20 pm

She took one step closer to Sephiroth but slipped into the water. "Ramb sa Cabrenudr." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth turns around and rushes forward, catching Lucrecia and preventing her from falling into the water, pulling her into his arms. "Is everything alright?" he asks, “Are you hurt?" He then steps away from the edge of the water, so they both dont fall in.

Lucrecia pointed at her leg, which was bothering her with a sharp pain. "So mak rindc." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth picks Lucrecia up, and walks over to sit her down on the stump of a tree. "We'll just sit here until we can move alright?" he asked with a smile.

Lucrecia looked at Sephiroth and nodded. "E mega oui Cabrenudr E ruba fa lyh pa vneahtc ajah ev E tu muug mega ouin peumukelym sudran." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth, not knowing what she said smiles. "All right...we'll just rest here for a little bit no big hurry" he says as he leans back and relaxes.

Lucrecia looked at Sephiroth. "I like you Sephiroth I hope we can be friends even if I do look like your biological mother." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth looks over to Lucrecia, stunned that she yet again, spoke Basic. "I..uh..well....I hope we can be friends as well," he says, “and its alright that you look like my mother.....it just brings back a couple of memories...."

Lucrecia nodded and looked at Sephiroth and she smiled that Sephiroth accepted her like it was nothing. "Cythacc fyc dra bnela du caa ed aht." Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth looks over to Lucrecia and smiles. "You think you can walk now?" he asks.

Lucrecia did kinda and she tried to get up but immediately fall back down.
    Integra Hellsing
    Integra Hellsing

Character sheet

Post by Integra Hellsing Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Sephiroth catches her again when she falls. "Alright.... maybe not yet..." he says as he helps her sit back down.

“E fyhd du ku du Pacyet fuimt oui dyga sa?” Lucrecia asked.

Sephiroth, having heard the words Besaid and I, worked out what Lucrecia was asking for. "Yes...i will take you to Besaid.... would you like to go now?.." he asks.

Lucrecia looked at Sephiroth and she wanted to say something but it got caught in her throat and she is choking on the words to say.

Sephiroth looks over to Lucrecia, waiting patiently for her to say something.

“I muja out.” Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth thinks. "Ummm.... not sure what you said.... but i do know you were talking about me..." he says, continuing to think.

Lucrecia took out her book on Al Bhed language and gave it to him.

Sephiroth takes the book, and looks at the cover. "Huh.... a book I can’t read..."

Lucrecia signed that it a book on translation on Al Bhed.

Sephiroth smiles, “I see.... thank you."

Lucrecia smiled.

Sephiroth smiles as well and looks at the book," E....sekr.... muja.....oui.....ec.......famm." he said as he is trying to get used to the language.

Lucrecia nodded.

Sephiroth looks over to Lucrcia,"Ec ajanodrehk ymnekrd?"
    Integra Hellsing
    Integra Hellsing

Character sheet

Post by Integra Hellsing Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Lucrecia nodded she wanted to know if it's all right for her to love him.

Sephiroth looks out at the stream, watching the crystal clear water flow. "Ajah druikr oui muug ymud mega so peumukelym sudran, yht ed ec gehty faent, pid edc ymnekrd.....e ryja hu bnupmas fedr kaddehk du ghuf oui yht buccepmo ryja vaamehkc vun oui." he says while his gaze is transfixed on the water.

“Dryhg oui Cabrenudr E naymmo ybbnaleyda ed fryd oui cyet du sa.” Lucrecia said.

Sephiroth smiles and turns his head to look at Lucrecia, “Ouin famlusa Milnaley, ed fyc so bmaycina."

“E ymfyoc pa po ouin ceta.” Lucrecia said.
    Integra Hellsing
    Integra Hellsing

Character sheet

Post by Integra Hellsing Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yht e femm ymfyoc pa po ouinc, bnudaldehk oui franaajan oui crymm ku." Sephiroth says as he stands up and holds his hands together. "Ymnekrd...desa du kad drec mak veqat ib..." Sephiroth says as he holds both of his hands over her right leg, casting Cure.

“Yc tu e, yc tu e." Sephiroth said as he finishes healing Lucrecia's leg. "Drana fa ku...ymm paddan."

Lucrecia nodded. "Fryd fuimt fa tu ypuid dra aht cythacc femm pa dra bnela du caa ed aht." Lucrecia said.

"Oui haat hud funno ypuid dra aht nekrd huf. Fa femm frah dra aht lusac, vun huf, mad ic vulic uh dra bnacahd. E yccina oui, cythacc femm hud pa dra pnehkan uv dra aht." Sephiroth says as he offers Lucrecia a hand to help her stand up.

"E's yvnyet uv fryd oui femm cyo uv draca haqd funtc. Lyh oui damm sa ypuid Zahujy?" Lucrecia asked.

Sephiroth's eyes narrow at the mention of Jenova, and the tone of his voice quiets. "E lyh hud. E fuimt damm oui fryd e ghuf, pid e ghuf hud fryd fuimt paheved oui. Dra uhmo bancuh dryd lusac du seht ec......Ruzu........" Sephiroth said, saying Hojo's name as though it was evil.

"Ruzu ur ouin vydran E zicd raynt dryd cra fyc rayjah'c tyng rynpnehkan dra lymysedo E fyhdat du ghuf fryd cra fyc mega. Cu cunno ev E rind ouin vaamehkc." Lucrecia said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am