Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE]

Leeloo Dallas
    Leeloo Dallas

Character sheet
    Name:: Miu Ayano
    Class:: Day Class teacher and Vampire Hunter

Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE] Empty Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE]

Post by Leeloo Dallas Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Hmmm Kilala, if anything in this sheet isnt ok with you, please tell me. I'm very open to change. lol

Hello. My name is Miu Ryuwan, but for all of you, it'll be Ryuwan sensei. I'm a teacher of the day class, teaching french and anthropology. Here is my profile:

D A Y P R O F I L E

Name: Miu Ryuwan
    Hair: Silver
    Race: Human with certain demonic type abilities
    Teching subjects: French and anthropology
    Picture:
    Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE] Backup_ealta

Personality: Miu is the teacher of your dreams: clumsy, lazy, forgets she ever gave homework (which pisses off students that actually cared to do it), extremly nice and sobs if you hurt a fly. She cares about all of her students dearly.

N I G H T P R O F I L E

Miu has a double life that nobody is aware of, except, maybe, for a few of the night students that may suspect it. Her personality at day is all just an act. Miu is actually part of the Vampire Hunter's society. She infiltrated the Lost Academy to get closer to the vampire race. Her objective: hunt in kill. ...Hunt and kill, that is, only when given a specific order of the Vampire Hunter's society. Unless given that order, she'll stay calm and about her business.

When an order is given from the Vampire Hunter's society, Miu releases the cross seal she has as a necklace, at her neck. Her demonic abilities then awaken: her abilities make her stronger, quicker and able to confront vampires and different type of demons. Her eyes also turn red, sign that her demon abilities awaken. Oh, her breast also become larger... for some reason... *scratches head*.... ANYWAY!

Weapons: Two guns and a dagger.

Pictures of Miu (at night, when demon abilities are unleash):
    Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE] Moka1
    Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE] Bscap0032

Personality: Bitchy, arrogant, think she'll all that... cuz she is all that Twisted Evil

Weaknesses: Vampire's breath... (it's just that bad), the view of blood and the mention of her being crazy........ and old.

RELATIONSHIPS

errr... pm me?

Kilala: ???

STORY

Miu had a very normal life as a child. Born from a human mother and a demon father (that she never knew), she never suspected she had such demonic abilities, until one day, in high-school. Her boyfriend broke up with her, having cheated with whom she thought was her best-friend... and that's when she cracked. Boyfriend and his new girlfriend both got gutted before having their arms and legs ripped off. Miu had been sent to a mental hospital, but she got freed by the Vampire Hunter's society, who thought could very well use her powers to hunt and destory vampires. So then on, Miu perfected her abilities, able to control her demonic form and powers....

Last edited by Miu Ryuwan on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aki
    Admin

Character sheet
    Name:: Kilala Kumoriko
    Class:: Night Class

Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE] Empty Re: Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE]

Post by Aki Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm

ooooooooooooh very nice. I love it so far
    Leeloo Dallas
    Leeloo Dallas

Character sheet

Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE] Empty Re: Miu Ryuwan : teacher, bitch and show-off [COMPLETE]

Post by Leeloo Dallas Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Thank you~ Very Happy I'm done... I think. I'll rework the story if I can think of something more serious and constructive ^^;;; lol
    Aki
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Aki Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Wooo cheers
    Leeloo Dallas
    Leeloo Dallas

Character sheet

Post by Leeloo Dallas Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 pm

Do I have a relationship with Kilala? lol!
    Aki
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Aki Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Hmm, yes... I will tell you more about Kilala in Pm. Kinda like a sneak peek of what I have planned for her
    Leeloo Dallas
    Leeloo Dallas

Character sheet

Post by Leeloo Dallas Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 pm

hmmmmmm errrrr *thinking of completely changing......* hmmmm
    Hhmmmmmm
    ah damnit *goes look for Ayano pictures*
    Aki
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Aki Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 pm

-pats Miu shoulder and smiles-

It will be ok ^_^
    Leeloo Dallas
    Leeloo Dallas

Character sheet

Post by Leeloo Dallas Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 pm

T_T Crap.... Moka or Ayano... Moka does look older... yet I could do something about Ayano and say she looks young and hates to be bullied by the student by her age...
    *shakes you* Help me decide before identity crisis but whyyyyyy
    Aki
    Admin

Character sheet

Post by Aki Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Reeeeaallly? hmmmmmm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:09 pm